Sunday, September 18, 2011


Omg this reminds me of the time when I smelt gas
and I was so sure I was gonna die
I crafted a longass message with my last words

Luckily I didn't send it out hahah what a tart

Was talking to my mom today about what was the craziest thing she did.. I nearly asked her when she had sex. I really and truly did. But I didn't cos I'd think she'd have said having sex was the craziest thing she did, since she didn't do any crazy things (so she claims) it probably means she did damn crazy things and is now afraid that I'll do crazy things so she's stopping me from doing crazy things

IT ALL MAKES SENSE!!!!!!!

If I died, I don't want my eulogy to be like,

"Amanda was.. um Amanda was.. A very nice girl. Thank you all. You can now throw your flowers onto her grave yep thanks all"

I want all my friends to remember the crazy things we did, and laugh and cry along with the memories we once had.

That shouldn't be too much to ask for.

No comments: