Monday, September 19, 2011

Why do some girls not seem to have mood swings during SBJ? I read that calcium helps prevents you from getting PMS and I drink enough milk to feed a calf.

>(

Mood swings are such terrible things. One moment you feel like you wanna kill everyone. Like that girl talking about playing MapleStory in the library. Bitch some people are trying to do some Physics can you shut the fuck up?

And the next moment you feel very much in touch with your emotional side. Like when bf said something sweet, I was actually touched to tears. The only other time was probably when I was watching Titanic and Jack died for her.

And many more; extreme happiness (you feel this bubble of laughter emerging from nowhere) and extreme chirpiness, then extreme pokerfaceness.

I don't think really about how I feel then, because even if I wanna put a paper shredder in place of the keyboard for MapleStory girl, these phases are transient. It's more that I feel bad for having to put the people around me (which is actually only one person today) through the same roller coaster that I'm going through without warning.

May the four days fly by like doves on fleeting wings! Or I will take a shotgun and shoot them down. Every single one of them.

Oh Math paper 1 has the nicest foolscap(: it's really dark and smooth.

Oh god I sound like a bimbo. Kbai.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: