Thursday, September 1, 2011

What I did all day

1. Take Econs
2. Go teacher scouting and getting hugged by Ms Avadhani
3. Going for a uni talk alone cos sumbuddy went to play soccer (okay went w Des and Rach and Douglas actually hahah)
4. Stoned
5. Went to find Molly
6. Couldn't find so we spent 4 hours doing nothing (omg I am damn slow when it comes to seeing magic tricks cos I'm damn blind, and I lost 50 cents attempting to make it disappear (I'm just that good)
7. Camwhored and ate 2 lunches lol
8. Got home dinnered showered SLEEP
9. Woke up tumblred talk on phone
10. Going back to sleep now

I can very safely say that the only work I did today was NOTHING

And it feels fucking awesome~

The last of its kind already

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: