Saturday, September 17, 2011

Unholely earlobes



Having had unpierced earlobes (which got autocorrected to darlings, how strange) for 18 years may seem like a rarity in Singapore, or anywhere for that matter.

Sure, it's said that a girl's basic jewelry is a pair of diamond studs. Which is very blingz and nice. Maybe it's cos when I was young I saw this old woman with jade earrings with a freaking big see through holes

(not unlike those bengsters you see on the road and you totally will stare through them. What's the point of them actually? But I guess it's really considerate that they do it. Consider how movie seats are usually placed along many parallel oblique lines and if you happen to be sitting behind diagonally from the human giraffe you can at least see through his ears)

And I got traumatized because who wants earlobes that drag against the floor?

But I shall probably do it at the end of the month as a kind of commemoration hahah(: besides I heard it is some acupuncture point that prevents you from getting sickness.

I've heard a fair share of horror stories too. Like how you shower and the back of the studs get caught in the towel, and when you pull it it'll rip your lobes apart.

Or if you get caught in a gangfight it'll be ripped off!! Which is why I don't get why Fann Wong who acted in some gangster show could wear dangly earrings when she's always fighting with random people. Maybe cos she's the lead gangsta and no one dares to do it. She might just stomp through your feet with her stilettos, which hey you can put another earring through!

OR if you have those bigass earnings someone might put a combination lock on it and run away hahahah oh dearrrr. It'll be too lulz.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: