I think assigning contact photos are fun especially if they're not their real faces. But nonetheless, their face or not, they are chosen for a reason!

Mr S, good math teacher with bad math humor

Cheryl the only one who unleashes the gay in me

Mr S, physics teacher, v interested in student affairs (literally)

Lava, who sent me a picture of herself because her original picture which I selected was was

Because she didn't want me to use this anymore AND she sent me a picture of herself, and obviously she is such an important friend to me so I changed it like she asked. Her picture is now this:

Tit for tat cos her picture for me is:

Yes indeed very highly attractive
This should be Andrew's prof pic cos his tongue is that long^
Like a camel!

Mr T, Chem teacher, always looking at you like that when you ask him questions that require extrapolation of your knowledge
He's terrible (by that I mean so smart he can't see why any question is hard. 39/40 is disappointing to him) I tell you, ask him questions he'll be like Why? What's wrong with this question?" I aspire to have the same brain capacity as him

Blue monster for Fatty (yes you quarter pounder eater)

For David (the subtitles are irrelevant) cos this reminds me of him whenever he asks me where I'm studying and I reply 3 hours later and he goes "y u no tell me where you are" or "y u no bring charger"

Very attractive, you've got all the girls

Joyeux cinq mois, mon amour
Je t'aimerai toujours
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment