Tired but can't go to sleep.
It all depends on what you wanna focus on: pick yourself up and continue the race or be contented that you finished half the race. Sometimes these choices aren't always that obvious.
I think my midnight ninja action is making me hungry like some flesh eating mammoth, this is what I've eaten just for today
Cereal+Milk
Cheesecake (Green Tea is quite yumz)
Mixed veg+rice from Haw's
Glacious froyo
Rice+soup+meat+veg
Nectarine
Bread
Which is kinda like 5 meals a day! I can burn a lot of midnight fats!
LIVE TO EAT, don't merely eat to fulfill the fundamental needs of your digestive systems
Talking about food ALWAYS gets me hungry
THIS FRI IS FAREWELL ASSEMBLY omg:(:(:( it doesn't even feel like farewell. Although I can't wait till the day I say good riddance to studying for As like a mindless cow grazing, I can't deny that I've had very fond memories with the school. With my friends I mean. Not the school per se, obviously. Although the canteen does have pretty good food memories>D
The world outside is not safe and I wanna stay here under the comfy blankets of RI, where the worst that can happen (for a good kid like me) is to get white slip. And the people around here are not bad, perhaps I'm being overly optimistic about the intrinsic goodness of people but I can quite safely put my wallet on the table and come back to see it still there, whereas outside before you can say Robin Hood,
Okay actually I think it'll still be there because KARMA means that something really terrible will happen if you do bad things.
(For the record fear of bad karma does not actually stop me from doing bad stuff because i see no point in doing them anyway unless they benefit both parties, but that makes it a good thing jnstead. That is unless we're talking about a group of sadists inflicting BDSM on one poor man, of which the benefiting principle and utilitarian principle states that what they are doing is right, but who's to say they're morally wrong, or that your morals are right?
In any case I follow my own morals and won't do anything to go against them, if you don't agree with me you better have a good reason or you can GTFO I don't really care)
And I still believe people are mostly good, although I've already learnt to take what people I don't know well say with a pinch of salt or two
What a ridiculously long post today
Oh saving the best for the last, (my semi Oscar moment) thanks to teachers friends (esp poor Cheryl! Hahaha. Your texts+calls never fail to cheer me up thank youuuu<3 And ofc to friends who send me random texts telling me how happy you are that you're prelims have ended, you have been nothing short of..agskshak. Well there are obviously others who have been more supportive hahah you know who you are) tuition teachers parents for always being there no matter how ridiculous my questions can be, and for being patient and having hope
And to py, my best critic, the fiercest teacher, the most patient of them all (like a Mother Theresa) thank you for always being there, revel in my semi Oscar moment with me<3
Omgahh I just made my ridiculously long post even longer
It all depends on what you wanna focus on: pick yourself up and continue the race or be contented that you finished half the race. Sometimes these choices aren't always that obvious.
I think my midnight ninja action is making me hungry like some flesh eating mammoth, this is what I've eaten just for today
Cereal+Milk
Cheesecake (Green Tea is quite yumz)
Mixed veg+rice from Haw's
Glacious froyo
Rice+soup+meat+veg
Nectarine
Bread
Which is kinda like 5 meals a day! I can burn a lot of midnight fats!
LIVE TO EAT, don't merely eat to fulfill the fundamental needs of your digestive systems
Talking about food ALWAYS gets me hungry
THIS FRI IS FAREWELL ASSEMBLY omg:(:(:( it doesn't even feel like farewell. Although I can't wait till the day I say good riddance to studying for As like a mindless cow grazing, I can't deny that I've had very fond memories with the school. With my friends I mean. Not the school per se, obviously. Although the canteen does have pretty good food memories>D
The world outside is not safe and I wanna stay here under the comfy blankets of RI, where the worst that can happen (for a good kid like me) is to get white slip. And the people around here are not bad, perhaps I'm being overly optimistic about the intrinsic goodness of people but I can quite safely put my wallet on the table and come back to see it still there, whereas outside before you can say Robin Hood,
Okay actually I think it'll still be there because KARMA means that something really terrible will happen if you do bad things.
(For the record fear of bad karma does not actually stop me from doing bad stuff because i see no point in doing them anyway unless they benefit both parties, but that makes it a good thing jnstead. That is unless we're talking about a group of sadists inflicting BDSM on one poor man, of which the benefiting principle and utilitarian principle states that what they are doing is right, but who's to say they're morally wrong, or that your morals are right?
In any case I follow my own morals and won't do anything to go against them, if you don't agree with me you better have a good reason or you can GTFO I don't really care)
And I still believe people are mostly good, although I've already learnt to take what people I don't know well say with a pinch of salt or two
What a ridiculously long post today
Oh saving the best for the last, (my semi Oscar moment) thanks to teachers friends (esp poor Cheryl! Hahaha. Your texts+calls never fail to cheer me up thank youuuu<3 And ofc to friends who send me random texts telling me how happy you are that you're prelims have ended, you have been nothing short of..agskshak. Well there are obviously others who have been more supportive hahah you know who you are) tuition teachers parents for always being there no matter how ridiculous my questions can be, and for being patient and having hope
And to py, my best critic, the fiercest teacher, the most patient of them all (like a Mother Theresa) thank you for always being there, revel in my semi Oscar moment with me<3
Omgahh I just made my ridiculously long post even longer
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment