I really like the idea of having to pay rent for a house in Heaven because you can't buy one
DOES ANYONE REMEMBER WATCHING THIS!!!! Just listen to the song~~ AHH AH AHHHH AH AH AH AH AH AHHHHH
And may this song be forever stuck in your head for today>:)
I find it interesting how mothers will always cook xq90837492384 more when there's a guest coming, as if to feed an army of starving zombies. It's just us 3 girls and the guest and my mom cooks even more than if my dad was there.. Can a boy eat more than a man? There is still one largeass pot of curry sitting in the fridge (I'm not complaining though heehee)
I think the winds may actually be blowing into my sail for the first time
And I realized how exceedingly sexual that sounds^
Cheryl; HAHAHAHA finger spasmzsdadszxad. Omg I need to tell you, got the new Huan Zhu Ge Ge showing right then my mom was like
Mom: Now that you see how they dress in the past, they look abit..
Me: Cock?
Mom: YA
Her overenthusiasm at my choice of word is too much lol
People on blogger are as enthusiastic as people on tumblr hahaha cheryl my tagboard is for the sole purpose of you tagging!
DOES ANYONE REMEMBER WATCHING THIS!!!! Just listen to the song~~ AHH AH AHHHH AH AH AH AH AH AHHHHH
And may this song be forever stuck in your head for today>:)
I find it interesting how mothers will always cook xq90837492384 more when there's a guest coming, as if to feed an army of starving zombies. It's just us 3 girls and the guest and my mom cooks even more than if my dad was there.. Can a boy eat more than a man? There is still one largeass pot of curry sitting in the fridge (I'm not complaining though heehee)
I think the winds may actually be blowing into my sail for the first time
And I realized how exceedingly sexual that sounds^
Cheryl; HAHAHAHA finger spasmzsdadszxad. Omg I need to tell you, got the new Huan Zhu Ge Ge showing right then my mom was like
Mom: Now that you see how they dress in the past, they look abit..
Me: Cock?
Mom: YA
Her overenthusiasm at my choice of word is too much lol
People on blogger are as enthusiastic as people on tumblr hahaha cheryl my tagboard is for the sole purpose of you tagging!
No comments:
Post a Comment