Tuesday, October 18, 2011

-phone rings-
Man: Hallo!
Me: Hello?
Man: It's me!
Me: Hello? Who?
Man: you can't hear me??
Me: I CAN, who are you?
Man: Mah gawd, it's me Kenny!
Me: Um Kenny?
Kenny: Yez?
Me: I think you got the wrong number.
Kenny: Ah -hangs up-

THIS IS SO WEIRD I BET SINGTEL RECYCLES PHONE NUMBERS

Okay look let's do the math.
Phone numbers can only take on 9 or 8 for the first digit right? That makes like 20000000 possible numbers. And I guess you can't have like 99999999 and stuff so let's just slice off, say, 100000 numbers? That's like 19900000 numbers.

And there's Starhub and M1 but you're the giant so say you have 2/5 of the numbers. So that makes it 7960000 numbers.

Now why the hell do you need to recycle numbers??? The probability of choosing me is like 1.25E-7 ugh I don't even win like a Macdonalds scratch card or something. Poop.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: