Me: God is fair lor, smart pretty rich only can choose 2 or less..
Mom: Between being pretty and smart, which would you prefer?
Me: Smart la obviously!!
Mom: Hahaha I thought you'd choose to be pretty
Me: :(
My sweet sweet mom, bless her poor deluded self
Also she is damn bad to me
-iTunes playing Video Killed The Radio Star-
Mom: *opens Restaurant City, horrendous RC music plays*
Me: Oh god. Make it stop.
Mom: Wait!
Me: No please it is PAINFUL to hear it. Please make it stop. Please please please. It's like vervain to vampires. *lunges over to computer to toggle RC music off*
*music continues*
Me: NOOO WHICH WINDOW IS IT *CLICKS AROUND FRANTICALLY*
AND MY MOM
JUST SAT THERE
LAUGHING
AT MY PAIN
At least now I know that without a doubt I have inherited my evilness from her heehee
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment