Sunday, October 2, 2011

Things have changed

2010

Lets start with your name.

Amanda


The last person you kissed

Desiree (I think)


Describe how you feel now.

Patient


Do you remember who you liked on New Years?

ANG POW!! Not technically a who but heh(:


What if your girlfriend/boyfriend was flirting with another girl/boy?

Used to it! HAHAHA @ Desiree


Who was your last missed call?

Jeremy Tang!


The last person you kissed on the lips said that you were the only one they wanted, would you believe them?

Them=??

And for the record, at that moment mayhaps, but now, no.


What's the number one thing you want in life right now?

Homework to be done!! And growing 5cm taller(:


It's 4 in the morning, your phone rings, who is it?

Cheryl. "EH WRITTEN REPORT DUE TMR WAKE UP NAO"


Have you ever kissed someone whos name starts with a j or c?

Nope but I know someone who did ;) J fetish~


Look out your window, what do you see?

The opposite man who's topless at his window


What do you hear?

Some cantonese voices


Kissed anyone whose name started with a P?

No.


Is the last person you kissed mad at you?

Nah(:


Are you Irish in any way?

Um idk!


Your parents wanna see you on the show worlds strictest parents, what would you say?

Nice try but not nice enough:D


The last person you kissed went and got a girlfriend, what would you do?

HAHAHA U R A LESBIAN!


You're stuck in an elevator with the person you fell the hardest for, what happens?

I'll probably be too busy trying to call for help. LOL what could happen??


Your bestfriend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do?

Wait for him to say "Gotcha!" because he has a girlfriend already HAHAH.


Who's the last person you had a sleep over with?

Taiwan people


Who let you down most in your life?

Myself


Does it matter if your boyfriend/girlfriend smokes?

Yes?! I'll be holding hands with him via a string.


Who's the last person you had a deep conversation with?

Jia Rong/ Cheryl


Who was the last person you cried in front of?

Cheryl


Where do you go if your locked out of your house?

Anisha's house.. She has lots of spare rooms^^


What you do before you go to sleep?

Tell myself I need to wake up to bathe


Do you prefer to shower at night or in the morning?

Morning!


Do you say sorry first?

Depends on situation.


Who did you last go out to eat with?

Cheryl! We found the most awesome cookies at 7Eleven!


Do you toss & turn for hours at night or fall right to sleep?

Fall right to sleep HAHAHA.


Are you wearin shorts?

Mhm

What was the last movie you watched? With who?

Inception with Interactors


Anything funny happen today?

Not yet.


Have your brothers or sisters ever told you that you were adopted?

Uh no?


What's something fun you did today?

Wake up.


Did anything make you happy today?

Hahaha maybe(:


What do you think of when you hear the word 'meow'?

A furry ball of cuteness waiting to scratch your eyes out ♥


What are you listening to right now?

My mom talking to her mom


where did you buy the t shirt your wearin now?

OMG I can't believe I actually looked down. NCC gave it to me, it's the camp FEAST shirt.


What does the 6th text in your inbox say?

You have a missed call from _________


Who was it from?

Umm STM-OMCA


How did you get one of your scars?

Playing netball with Vidya


Are you allergic to anything?

Nope


Who did you last share a taxi with?

Amanda Cheu and Wenyan! Scammer taxi driver >(


2011

Lets start with your name.

Amanda


The last person you kissed

Desiree (I think)


Describe how you feel now.

Patient


Do you remember who you liked on New Years?

No hahah


What if your girlfriend/boyfriend was flirting with another girl/boy?

I will make him catch a grenade for her. As well as bullets and flying knifes and fists. HYAAAA~


Who was your last missed call?

Py!


The last person you kissed on the lips said that you were the only one they wanted, would you believe them?

Definitely hahah(:


What's the number one thing you want in life right now?

Please let me get into Cornell HA and that py/my friends will be in US so I can regularly visit them


It's 4 in the morning, your phone rings, who is it?

Omgahh a call from Cornell telling me I have been accepted^^


Have you ever kissed someone whos name starts with a j or c?

Yes! Cheryl! Although she might want to deny/not remember it hahaha


Look out your window, what do you see?

More windows


What do you hear?

The sound of me scratching my ear


Kissed anyone whose name started with a P?

Yes hahah (Cheryl this might amuse you heehee)


Is the last person you kissed mad at you?

Definitely not, he's too busy playing Pokemon anyway LOL


Are you Irish in any way?

If drinking Irish whiskey makes me Irish then.. Nope since I've not drunk that heehee


Your parents wanna see you on the show worlds strictest parents, what would you say?

I will suddenly turn into Helen Keller


The last person you kissed went and got a girlfriend, what would you do?

Drop it like it's hot


You're stuck in an elevator with the person you fell the hardest for, what happens?

>D


Your bestfriend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do?

Hahah he already does(:


Who's the last person you had a sleep over with?

Taiwan people (since 2010 I haven't had a sleep over aww)


Who let you down most in your life?

Don't dwell on sad stuff and move on


Does it matter if your boyfriend/girlfriend smokes?

Yes it DOES matter, don't want to be breathing in 2nd hand smoke from the lungs ew gross


Who's the last person you had a deep conversation with?

Cheryl/py


Who was the last person you cried in front of?

Py


Where do you go if your locked out of your house?

Hahaha py's house


What you do before you go to sleep?

Make sure the blankets don't touch the floor cos I'm still damn sure a monster will crawl up and get me


Do you prefer to shower at night or in the morning?

BOTHHHH


Do you say sorry first?

Depends on situation.


Who did you last go out to eat with?

Cheryl and Billy!:D


Do you toss & turn for hours at night or fall right to sleep?

I try to sleep in a way such that my hair won't look so guailan in the morning but if my ninja theory is half correct, that'd explain why I still get bedhead every morning


Are you wearin shorts?

Mhm (i actually looked down to check)

What was the last movie you watched? With who?

Hachiko! W py. Or was is Johnny English? One of them!


Anything funny happen today?

Texting Cheryl is always lulz:D


Have your brothers or sisters ever told you that you were adopted?

Nope hahah


What's something fun you did today?

I FOUND TVD SEASON 2 FOR DOWNLOAD!!!!!!!!!


Did anything make you happy today?

Hahahah being alive and loved(:


What do you think of when you hear the word 'meow'?

What I always do to py (spontaneously turn into a cat and paw at him non stop)


What are you listening to right now?

How Jacobs is perfect for people like me (direct quote from TV)


where did you buy the t shirt your wearin now?

My comfy brown army shirt from Airborne


What does the 6th text in your inbox say?

"Haha dont get too distracted by dramas, not a good time!" (Obviously in reference to TVD)


Who was it from?

BF


How did you get one of your scars?

Playing netball with Vidya (IT NEVER WENT AWAY SINCE LAST YEAR sob)


Are you allergic to anything?

Yeah cockroaches


Who did you last share a taxi with?

I THINK it was Hiok/Liting's bf whose name i forgot/some other guy whose name i forgot as well, to watch a soccer match



I may make this a yearly affair from now on hahah

If my hard drive dies and my TVD collection disappears, I am going to be sooo fricking pissed

No comments: