Sunday, October 16, 2011

Farewell for now, Raffles


Seems quite weird that farewell assembly was just yesterday.
Just like that, 2 years flew by.

Well while you were IN it, like when going for Physics lectures and Spirit talks so goddamn slowly and all you can look forward to is Manna waffles after 5 hours of intense lessons

But really, all these little times seem so insignificant if you judge them as an entity.

RI definitely gave me so much to remember.. Memories, hate them or love them, ultimately makes you who you are and defines how you think

Cliched but very true

Farewell assembly was boring lol only the food part was good>D But before I could get to the food I had to find a partner in crime (Cheryl)

Cheryl: Can you walk to the toilets? I'm near there!
Me: -walks to toilets- NO I SWEAR YOU'RE NOT THERE
C: I AM A FEW METRES AWAY
(started yelling due to extreme noise)
Me: NOOO YOU'RE NOT
-after a minute-
Me: OMG I SEE YOU YOU ARE NOT A FEW METRES YOU'RE AT LEAST 15 M AWAY

She will make all the kids happy if she works in a candy shop
"Come ger I give you some free chocolates
*gives 1kg of chox*"

Then we descended upon the food like starving vultures on dead cows

NOT BAD AT ALL:>




Looks of satisfaction


Took some pix, Mr Song was v funny
Mr S: So boring! Let's take a fun shot! *sticks leg out*
Everyone: *raises eyebrows*

Then went out~~ Hahaha we PIGGED. Like it's not even possible. I love how he feeds me non stop LET ME LOVE YOU FOREVER hahahaha(:




Oh btw RYAN GOSLING AND ALAN CUMMING LOOKS IDENTICAL









- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: