Thursday, January 5, 2012

1. Last hug: Bf
2. Last phone call: Ada (work related)
3. Last text message: Carol (work related)
4. Last song you heard: Just For Laughs gags song
5. Last time you cried: This morning in the train while watching Thor lol #shame

HAVE YOU EVER:

6. Dated someone twice: Nope.
7. Been cheated on: Nope.
8. Kissed someone & regretted it: Yes.
9. Lost someone special: No.
10. Been depressed: Yes.
11. Cried over something stupid: ALOT.

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:

12. Black

13. Green

14. Red

THIS("last") YEAR HAVE YOU:

15. Made a new friend: Yes!
16. Fallen out of love: Nope~
17. Laughed until you cried: Yes hahah I've also laughed until my lungs got strained and I couldn't breathe hard for 20 min:(
18. Met someone who changed you: Yeah(:
19. Found out who your true friends were: Yes.
20. Found out someone was talking about you: Yes hahah doesn't it always happen
21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list: Yes (Anisha+Cheryl heheh)

YOUR LIFE:

22.How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: Maybe 900!
23. How many kids do you want: 2's good
24. Do you have any pets: No but wish I had:( I'd call the cat Molly and the dog Charlie!
25. Do you want to change your name: When I get married^^
26. What did you do for your last Birthday: Celebrate it with the people I love♥
27. What time did you wake up today: 6.30am T.T
28. What were you doing at midnight last night: Dreaming about cockroaches
29. Name something you cannot wait for: BF to come back. And CHINESE NEW YEAR ANGPAOSSSS
30. Last time you saw your mother: ..I involuntarily turned and looked at her
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: Finding happiness in boredom!
32. What are you listening to right now: Channel 8's martial arts show thingy
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: HAHAHA no
34. Who's getting on your nerves right now: No one! Read a Mind Your Life article that you shouldn't be angry cos it'll make you more upset than the thing that made you upset
35. Most visited webpage: Tumblr
36. Whats your real name: Amanda
37. Nicknames: Manzy, Piggy, LOL a lot more embarrassing ones
38. Relationship Status: Attached!
39. Zodiac sign: Taurus *moo*
40. Male or female: Female
41. Primary school: Poi Ching Primary
42. Secondary School: Raffles Girls' Secondary
43. High school/college: Raffles Institution
44. Write w/e you want here: TOMORROW IS FRIDAY FRIDAY GOTTA GET DOWN ON FRIDAY
45. Long or short: Long
46. Height: A palindromic 161cm
47. Do you have a crush: Nopezzz.
48. What do you like about yourself: That I can interact with people easily (most anyway)

49. Piercings: Yep two
50. Tattoos: Nope
51. Righty or lefty: Righty

FIRSTS:
52. First surgery: Extraction of my wisdom tooth
53. First piercing: 1st December 2011 heheh
54. First best friend: GARY he saved me from some hugeass playground maze when we were 5
55. First sport you joined: ..none T.T
56. First vacation: Australia~~ When I was a petit 4 heh
57. First kiss: A young frisky 15 year old
58. First pair of trainers: Sec 1 when Nikes were the hottest thing ever

RIGHT NOW

59. Eating: Grapes
60. Drinking: Grape.. juice?
61. I'm about to: Scratch my butt
62. Listening to: Great Queen Seondeok (BF's fav show hahaha) ending song
63. Waiting for: SATURDAY

YOUR FUTURE:

64. Want kids: Yes!
65. Get married: Yes!!
66. Career: Be rich+happy+successful (Y)

WHICH IS BETTER:

67. Lips or eyes: Eyes
68. Hugs or kisses: :( y must choose. Hugs ba
69. Shorter or taller: Taller>D
70. Older or Younger: Older but same age iz k
71. Romantic or spontaneous: Romantic
72. Nice stomach or nice arms: Nice arms
73. Sensitive or loud: Sensitive!!
74. Hook-up or relationship: Relationship duh~

HAVE YOU EVER:

76. Kissed a stranger: Nope.
77. Drank hard liquor: Nooo
78. Lost glasses/contacts: YES washed it down the sink idiot.
79. Kissed someone your not dating: Yes.
80. Broken someone's heart: Yes.
82. Been arrested: No!!
83. Turned someone down: Yes.
84. Cried when someone died: YES IRL+movies and I also cry when people don't die (like in Thor).
85. Fallen for a friend: Yes. Isn't that how relationships come about?

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:

86. Yourself: Yes
87. Miracles: Yes
88. Love at first sight: Yes!!
89. Heaven: Skeptical but if seeing is the only validation then most of my life isn't real
90. Santa Clause: I was blessed with many early Christmas presents so yes♥
91. Kiss on the first date: Yes!
92. Angels: This one ah.. Not really:/

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:

94. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time: NO what the
95. Did you sing today: YES LOL. When I'm in the lift alone I ALWAYS SING
96. Ever cheated on somebody: Nope.
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go? I won't turn back time.. I think I'm who I am today because of the choices I made. Oh wait I know I'll turn back to after lunch so I won't impulsively snack on Subway cookie+tomato flavoured potato biscuits
98. The moment you would choose: Lots of moments in my life had been memorable acty, I want them to live on as memories!
99. Are you afraid of falling in love? No just go for it
100. Do you like the way you look? Most of the time yes hahaha

Oh god I'm watching a guy cooking ants like a HUGE POT omfg it looks like the shrimp chili thing EWWWWWWWW

No comments: