Wednesday, January 4, 2012

WGTL 6


Amanda's weekly guide to life 6: COCKROACHES

Maybe I should change it to monthly guide to life

Anyway I do consider myself some sort of expert on the theoretical behavior of cockroaches. And I've seen enough of them to have all of them star in shows like Squished Or Alive and Survivor.

Anyway I have seen THREE this week alr okay it's a sign. Third time lucky/three's a crowd. And if you consider the one I dreamt about that makes it 3.5 (dreams are part realistic)

I have theories as to why cockroaches act the way they do, sometimes giving some of their comrades up to sadistic human instincts to rid them all, in order of their plausibility

1. They plan to take over the world
Now they have often hid in dark places, flat places, small places etc, just watching us work. Watching us build amazing things; powerful things. All so that they can capture some of that technology and build some giant cockroach that annihilates us all. They're watching, and they're learning. There's a reason why they've been alive for billions of years and gone through minimal evolution. They're waiting.

2. They think our food will give them the same sustenance they give us
Thus explains why Uncle Ringo's fair filled with grubby handed children eating popcorns and whatever they eat at fairs are also filled with cockroaches (two were squished by the sidewalk)

3. They're just really cute creatures who are trying to emulate us to they can accept then
See they're skinny legged with flat stomaches, and can fly!
Okay fine this theory is here because firstly, I need a balanced POV and secondly, I think it's the least plausible out of the three



Just when I thought I won't get to hear your voice again;
Parting is such sweet sorrow


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: