Monday, January 16, 2012

Quiet noisy moments





Jones the Grocer! A very metropolitan/New York feel.



If only I lived in the reality of stilt legs

Speaking of stilt legs, crowded early morning trains are death for toes as women in stilettos and heeled-soccer boots (the kinds with spikes that seem to emerge from everywhere) stumble around with your toes precariously close to missile range

On a totally random note, my bowel movements have shifted from days-that-feel-like-weekends to days-that-feel-like-workdays, which are essentially all workdays since no weekends feel like workdays anymore with the fact that school's out>D

If you're wondering "this girl shouldn't be putting her bowel movements on her blog" for one of the last few times, this is my blog so I'll even put my hair loss count here if I want (WHICH IS A LOT such sadness)


I know it ain't easy giving up your heart
But to regain freedom from lost love is the best kind of freedom there is

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: