
I realized I'm quite prone to bruising
Fresh bruises always excite me, just like how mysterious cuts appear on me
It was cathartic to rain punches and kicks on people, and to be rained upon, and watching other people get rained on
Except I don't dare to hit people (much less my seniors) so usually I just release everything on the bag
But my senior never fails to land a punch on my jawline and nose just to show how tart and slow I am
Even in school when people say "Think fast!" I just close my eyes and hope for the best but expect the worst
Useless!
Letting someone know your Achilles' heel is to give the person to harm you
Sometimes it won't always be as obvious as a punch in your face but rather one to your heart
On a totally random note, pictures serve as bookmarks in my memory

We were so silly back then

Past present and future

Pirates of the Caribbean meets imitation of Puss in Boots
Epic fail much

Lepak time during R Project

Lepak time during Project Work

SO HANDSOME lol
Outside: Stay cool
Inside: OMDHSKAKLA HIS HAND IS AROUND ME
Then I realized: they are but you and me
Perhaps more goodlooking, smarter, more talented, richer.
Yeah yeah like me my ass

During a PW meeting
While Cheryl was sleeping (the truth after 1+ year lol) Anisha and
I slacked off instead of doing the report LOL

Baking date at Jarrod's house! Oh do you remember the funny things we did in the toilet? Still brings a smile to my face

<333

So much memories to smile upon, sad smiles included
I can't thank that girl enough for being one of the most amazing people I am ever blessed to meet in my whole life:')

Looking forward to Zouk that night
For food lol

I miss those times, I really do.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment