Haven't blogged much! Super nua when not at work.
I'm typing this as I'm watching Twilight Saga because it's super slow, and I'm watching it at 1.5x because it's so goddamn slow. I think it's sweet that he can go into his room whenever but it's kinda creepy too. And having his family jump into your window replying to what she says. Which is weird.
ANYWAY, had a good weekend(: Saturday was my first double date! I was super nervous the day before cos I thought Julia was q fierce (HAHAHA SORRY) and it'd be awkz!!! But it wasn't at all she was super nice♥ I thought it'd be super sweet to go rollerblading hand in hand with your love but since I'm super noob at blading, I held hands with Julia half the time while the boys were behind (wearing matching clothes somemore..) so it was a quadruple date in that sense:P
Aunt came back!!! YAY as usual she bought lots of food for me (she knows what I like yay)~ Saw a baby getting her ears pierced at B*Dazzle! Omg it's quite scary because the baby ke[t jiggling about and the woman was forcefully pulling her ears:( The baby couldn't be more than a month old! I love the tiara from B*Dazzle though, I am going to wear a tiara when I get married
#likeaprincess
Went with grandma after to eat at Jones The Grocer. The ambience is amazing and there's no service charge or GST! (Y) Of course the food is not that cheap but you can't put a price to good food<3 The brownie cheesecake is very nice:9
Feel a tinge of envy whenver I go onto facebook and I see people posting pix of their trips to Brazil Africa America Hongkong Australia and places to infinity and beyond:(
Bella's wedding's red carpet is actually the grass, imagine if some icky insect crawls up and bite her butt??
AND MY MOM FOUND A COCKROACH NEXT TO MY GUITAR FML.
I have never seen anyone look so pained at her wedding. But her hair colour is beautiful. I still can't get over the fact that she looks like she wants to puke.
Maybe that's what they call true love.
I'm typing this as I'm watching Twilight Saga because it's super slow, and I'm watching it at 1.5x because it's so goddamn slow. I think it's sweet that he can go into his room whenever but it's kinda creepy too. And having his family jump into your window replying to what she says. Which is weird.
ANYWAY, had a good weekend(: Saturday was my first double date! I was super nervous the day before cos I thought Julia was q fierce (HAHAHA SORRY) and it'd be awkz!!! But it wasn't at all she was super nice♥ I thought it'd be super sweet to go rollerblading hand in hand with your love but since I'm super noob at blading, I held hands with Julia half the time while the boys were behind (wearing matching clothes somemore..) so it was a quadruple date in that sense:P
Aunt came back!!! YAY as usual she bought lots of food for me (she knows what I like yay)~ Saw a baby getting her ears pierced at B*Dazzle! Omg it's quite scary because the baby ke[t jiggling about and the woman was forcefully pulling her ears:( The baby couldn't be more than a month old! I love the tiara from B*Dazzle though, I am going to wear a tiara when I get married
#likeaprincess
Went with grandma after to eat at Jones The Grocer. The ambience is amazing and there's no service charge or GST! (Y) Of course the food is not that cheap but you can't put a price to good food<3 The brownie cheesecake is very nice:9
Feel a tinge of envy whenver I go onto facebook and I see people posting pix of their trips to Brazil Africa America Hongkong Australia and places to infinity and beyond:(
Bella's wedding's red carpet is actually the grass, imagine if some icky insect crawls up and bite her butt??
AND MY MOM FOUND A COCKROACH NEXT TO MY GUITAR FML.
I have never seen anyone look so pained at her wedding. But her hair colour is beautiful. I still can't get over the fact that she looks like she wants to puke.

Maybe that's what they call true love.
No comments:
Post a Comment