I think I'm a terrible person.
No, I know I'm a terrible person.
Sometimes I feel bad for having these mean, terrible thoughts.. People who have inflicted hurt upon people ought not be happy. What does it mean if they're happy? That it's not fair?
Life's not fair.
Why is it that people can get away with the horrible things they do, and fortune seem to benefit them all the time? Shouldn't karma come and kick their ass?
Jealousy will drive you mad.
Anger. Betrayal.
My thoughts are a disturbing mash of darkness and unconcordare
What is wrong with me??
It is wrong to want karma to be true. Or is it?
I want to be kind. I want to make people happy. But only to those who deserve it.
Yet who am I to decide who gets to be happy or not when I'm only seeing a two-dimensional point of view of that person? Could there be more to it?
But what if I was wrong?
Life isn't always fair. Perhaps I just haven't gotten the grasp of it yet.
Blow the candles out
Only darkness still remains
No comments:
Post a Comment