Mom: Why do you always close the windows when you sleep?
Sis: Because it's cold!
Mom: Then why still turn on the fan??
Sis: Cos I can't sleep without the fan.
Me:

But I realized I'm in no position to say anything. Because I absolutely need to have my blankets over me.
On a cold day, I'll snuggle into my blanket, without my fan/non existent air con
On a hot day, I will turn on the fan and die of heat as I snuggle into my blanket
I just feel more protected with the blanket, like it's hugging me and protecting me from monsters under my bed
Monsters under the blanket are notwithstanding
Anyway I was on 9gag and I saw some that really made me laugh! Hope they make you laugh too(:

YEP IT'S FRIDAY SO TIME TO LAUGH AND BE HAPPY

Omg this is so me during blackjack except I cannot all in (if only!!!!)





Don't tell me you didn't laugh(:
Have a great weekend!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment